LSAT and Law School Admissions Forum

Get expert LSAT preparation and law school admissions advice from PowerScore Test Preparation.

Lulu
|
Hi,

I usually complete 100% of each lesson-watch all the videos, finish all required reading and complete all my homework.

What do you recommend I do between lessons so that I won't forget what I learned in previous lessons?

Where can I select prep test questions related to topics taught in previous lessons and practice?

Thank you.
 Dave Killoran
PowerScore Staff
  • PowerScore Staff
|
Lulu wrote:Hi,

I usually complete 100% of each lesson-watch all the videos, finish all required reading and complete all my homework.

What do you recommend I do between lessons so that I won't forget what I learned in previous lessons?

Where can I select prep test questions related to topics taught in previous lessons and practice?

Thank you.
Hi Lulu,

One of the things about how the course works is that it starts very slowly in order to make sure you understand the principles clearly. From there, it builds rapidly and starts including hundreds of practice questions once you've built a solid foundation. So, Lesson One is the "thinnest" of all the lessons, but what we want is for students to be able to know the material so well they could teach it to us. Then we open up the library of questions for rampant practice. I'd rather someone do three questions and understand them fully as opposed to just doing 30 questions quickly, so at this point it's quality not quantity! If you've learned this first lesson well enough to teach it back to us, then take a day or two off and relax :-D

Thanks!

Get the most out of your LSAT Prep Plus subscription.

Analyze and track your performance with our Testing and Analytics Package.