LSAT and Law School Admissions Forum

Get expert LSAT preparation and law school admissions advice from PowerScore Test Preparation.

Adam Tyson
PowerScore Staff
  • PowerScore Staff
|
Nice work all the way around, SubtleHyperbole!
 pineapplelover18
|
hi guys!

I wanted to confirm, is this a mistaking necessary for sufficient error in C as well?

I mean they both agree NO Indoor seating = not successful, and C presumes if they had indoor they'd be successful, in other words, that bc the restaurants would have one thing that is necessary, AC C concludes it to be sufficient (stating it probably would have been successful). I mean, sure it could have had indoor seating but really bad food so it may not be successful - I dunno, just saw the error like this

I see why its a relative vs. absolute error, but is this also a conditional error as well?
 Dana D
PowerScore Staff
  • PowerScore Staff
|
Hey Pineapplelover,

You are correct that Xavier and Miranda both think the lack of indoor seating hurt the new fast food place, but neither speaker establishes indoor seating as being sufficient for success. Maybe that would have led to success, but we don't know for sure. All we know is that both agree that the lack of indoor seating hurt the business.

Hope that helps!

Get the most out of your LSAT Prep Plus subscription.

Analyze and track your performance with our Testing and Analytics Package.