LSAT and Law School Admissions Forum

Get expert LSAT preparation and law school admissions advice from PowerScore Test Preparation.

General questions relating to the LSAT or LSAT preparation.
 moshei24
|
I see. I actually meant hand grading, which you need to pay for, I see.

I gotta chill out.
 r miller
PowerScore Staff
  • PowerScore Staff
|
dave's answers, as always, quite helpful and to the point.

but, as you both hinted, the bigger issue is obsessing. take the time to darken it in properly the first time, don't overly rush, and then move on to the next question, and forget about it. you are more interested in making sure your answers are correct. this is definitely an area where you should be guided by basic common sense.

if it helps, just to touch on a longer discussion, i find after i finish a question, i use the moment of properly and efficiently filling in the space to complete my thinking on the question, and, to "shift gears", putting it out of my mind so that i can fully concentrate on the next question.

in other words, integrate your careful filling in of the bubble into your whole test taking dynamic. take a moment, do it carefully and well, but also be efficient because you are also using that moment to complete your analysis, and move on to the next problem. the darkening in of the bubble puts the period on the end of that discussion. then, move on.

help that broader discussion helps.

remember, you are going to be well prepared, better than many others who take no preparation or inferior preparation, and you are going to do the best that you can! the bubble is behind you now!!

Get the most out of your LSAT Prep Plus subscription.

Analyze and track your performance with our Testing and Analytics Package.