LSAT and Law School Admissions Forum

Get expert LSAT preparation and law school admissions advice from PowerScore Test Preparation.

General questions relating to the LSAT or LSAT preparation.
 wwarui
|
Hi David:

Thank you so very much!!
I will listen to these links over and over and over again until I come to expect to do well in every section.
I'm very grateful.
 Dave Killoran
PowerScore Staff
  • PowerScore Staff
|
Hi Wangeci,

Good plan! Add to that plenty of direct LSAT prep and you will be on your way :-D

Please do not hesitate to let me know if you have any questions or need any advice.

Thanks!
 wwarui
|
Hi Dave,

I found something that I wrote in our class which is an answer to what I had written. Thanks!!
Last edited by wwarui on Wed Dec 11, 2013 2:38 pm, edited 1 time in total.
 wwarui
|
Hi Dave,

I have just read the Student's report on his LSAT performance. I like his confidence and the fact that he can describe his experience so clearly. I just want to be able to perform like that but I know that I need your help. How much would it cost to take an LSAT prep? Even after attending the class, which was excellent, I feel that I just need someone to give me 'a good push and structure' in order to keep up with a pace that allows me to improve my accuracy. I think I have 7 weeks before the test in February and although it seem like a lot of time, I know I have A LOT of work to do in order to get to a pretty comfortable level before the test. Gosh! It will be nice to say that I actually destroyed this test.

Get the most out of your LSAT Prep Plus subscription.

Analyze and track your performance with our Testing and Analytics Package.