LSAT and Law School Admissions Forum

Get expert LSAT preparation and law school admissions advice from PowerScore Test Preparation.

General questions relating to the LSAT or LSAT preparation.
 Steve Stein
PowerScore Staff
  • PowerScore Staff
|
ellenb wrote:Thanks Steve,

All your advice really helps, how about when we do LR hw problems and get fatigued after 10 of them?

Thanks

Ellen
Good points above--thanks! Let me add some thoughts: first, most students tend to do questions in order--on your next set of LR practice questions, try skipping to the ones that look most doable. If you do the ones that you are best at first, you will be warming up as you're knocking down the easier ones. It's also much less tiring to do questions that you are comfortable with, so that might help with fatigue as well.

I would also echo a point made above--this test requires endurance, which can be developed. This test can certainly be tiring, but note how much time it takes you to start feeling really fatigued--15 minutes? 20 minutes? Whatever it is, with practice you should start to see that number increase as you continue to develop your mental endurance, and your familiarity and comfort with the test.

I hope that's helpful! Let me know, and keep us posted on your progress!

~Steve
 ellenb
|
I will thanks a lot to everyone who responded to this post :)
Thanks
Ellen

Get the most out of your LSAT Prep Plus subscription.

Analyze and track your performance with our Testing and Analytics Package.