LSAT and Law School Admissions Forum

Get expert LSAT preparation and law school admissions advice from PowerScore Test Preparation.

General questions relating to the LSAT or LSAT preparation.
 beniakc
|
When we enter our prac test answers on here, should be leave the ones blank that we didnt get to? I took my first prac test today (while not great or where I want to be, It is actually 10 pts higher than where I started) I had several in each section that I did not get to. As i would do on the test, I guessed on them in the last 30 seconds or so and just bubbled them in. I didnt realize until after I had entered all my answers on here how much of a break down it actually does. So, should we just leave them blank when we enter them into Powerscore (meaning leave the 0 thats already filled in alone)
 Dave Killoran
PowerScore Staff
  • PowerScore Staff
|
Hey Beniakc,

You can do it either way. If you show your guesses, you get your true score, so that's what I prefer to see from an instructional standpoint. If you omit your answers, it won't pull them from the stats, but it makes it easier to see where you began guessing in each section (and to also subtract them from the many breakdowns on the readout).

Let me know if that helps. Thanks!
 beniakc
|
So it does'nt really matter from the student stand point. got it. As far as instructors go, is it easier for them to use the one where we dont guess so they can see where to help us the most?
 Dave Killoran
PowerScore Staff
  • PowerScore Staff
|
Not really, as long as you use proper guessing strategy when you have to guess. That guessing strategy can be found here: http://www.powerscore.com/lsat/help/guessing.cfm. If you guess, basically what will occur is that they will see you go to a single answer at some point in the section, and that tips them off to where you ran out of time.

Please do not hesitate to let me know if you have any other questions. Thanks!
 beniakc
|
Ahhh Thank you.

Get the most out of your LSAT Prep Plus subscription.

Analyze and track your performance with our Testing and Analytics Package.