LSAT and Law School Admissions Forum

Get expert LSAT preparation and law school admissions advice from PowerScore Test Preparation.

General questions relating to the LSAT or LSAT preparation.
 ronnieronnie
|
So today I took an untimed practice as Nikki instructed and I came within 5 points of my goal score (175), but it took me four hours to complete the test! When I do time it I get mid 150s...and I definitely don't complete the sections. How do I make my untimed practice test score my timed test score? Do I take an untimed practice test everyday? Should I have my someone else time me? What do you guys recommend I do between now and next week to get my timed score as great as my untimed one?
 Nikki Siclunov
PowerScore Staff
  • PowerScore Staff
|
Good job on that untimed test! Clearly, you have a solid grasp of the fundamentals and you can think your way through each problem. Now go back and examine every single question (or game) on your unimed test that took you longer than it should have. Did you apply the proper technique to that question? Was there a more efficient way to approach it? Did you make all the inferences on that game? Was there something you missed? How about RC? Did you make the notations necessary to ensure a quick and efficient way to prove each answer?

For every timed tests you take, do one test untimed. Hopefully over the next week, the two scores will begin to merge.

Good luck!

Get the most out of your LSAT Prep Plus subscription.

Analyze and track your performance with our Testing and Analytics Package.