LSAT and Law School Admissions Forum

Get expert LSAT preparation and law school admissions advice from PowerScore Test Preparation.

General questions relating to the LSAT or LSAT preparation.
 KathrynJ
|
Hello there,

I have found there is not enough info on the website to distinguish what practice tests are from take-home tests (or whatever they are called). I printed out the October 2008 LSAT, "Test 3" fully expecting to be able to score it. I wrote it, and now discover that it can't be scored, there's only one practice test. I would have done one of the other tests. What a waste of time. I am quite frustrated.

Do you have any suggestions for how to resolve this, or am I missing something?

Thanks.
 Nikki Siclunov
PowerScore Staff
  • PowerScore Staff
|
Hello Kathryn,

If you are a student in a Full-Length LSAT class, you can score any of the tests by clicking on Practice Tests/Take-Home Test Scoring and selecting the first tab on the top of the page (Click here to score your practice test or take-home test!)

If you are a student in a Weekend LSAT, you can score your tests by going to Pre-Course Materials/Score your Practice LSAT. There, you will see a list of tests that you can score online. The October 2008 LSAT is the third test from the top.

If, for some reason, you cannot display the test modules in the Student Center, please call our Home Office for assistance. The number is 1-800-545-1750.
 KathrynJ
|
Great thanks to Elizabeth at the toll-free number who identified the problem, and gave me access to the scoring for this test to which, due to website errors, I had access even though I shouldn't have. I was therefore able to score and learn from this test.

Get the most out of your LSAT Prep Plus subscription.

Analyze and track your performance with our Testing and Analytics Package.