LSAT and Law School Admissions Forum

Get expert LSAT preparation and law school admissions advice from PowerScore Test Preparation.

General questions relating to the LSAT or LSAT preparation.
 PowerSteve
|
I just went to "view my results" from the October '04 LSAT that I took on Wednesday and it says that I had zero incorrect answers and a score of 180. While this would have been nice, it never happened. I then checked the results of another exam that I had input answers for and again a beautiful 180 showed up (though it didn't come from the answers I had input). When I went to "check my historical performance" from the exams that I took during my February PowerScore class, I was unable to do so due to an error.

I just spoke with a PowerScore customer service representative; she said that when she administratively looked at my results they were the correct results, but that when she signed in as me she saw the same 180. She said that she would contact a supervisor about it, but that since the office closes at 3:00 she might not be able to get back to me until Monday. So, if anyone knows what may be wrong and can remedy the issue before then, please let me know. Thanks!

Steve
 Dave Killoran
PowerScore Staff
  • PowerScore Staff
|
Hey Steve,

That sounds like it might be a cross-referencing issue inside the system. Can you PM me your login info and I'll go check it out for you? I'm pretty familiar with that program and may be able to solve it today (Sunday).

If I can't, at least I can send it to the right person asap.

Thanks!

Get the most out of your LSAT Prep Plus subscription.

Analyze and track your performance with our Testing and Analytics Package.