LSAT and Law School Admissions Forum

Get expert LSAT preparation and law school admissions advice from PowerScore Test Preparation.

General questions relating to the LSAT or LSAT preparation.
 moshei24
|
Hi!

I was counting up the test I have left to use a study ones, and since the last one I took was Sept 2007, I have 11 (including June 2012 when it's posted) more past that. My plan is to save four tests to do the week before the test. October 3, 4, and 5, and then on the 7th. My test is the tenth. That leaves me with 7 tests to do until then. So a couple of questions about that.

Should I also use the 1995 test and 2001 test that doesn't have any questions from the course as practice tests also? Or is 7 plus those last 4 enough? Also, what's better used in terms of sharpening skills - test sections or the different supplemental problems, etc. I'll find online? My goal right now is to finish every possible question for every section before October 3rd, but would you suggest any order that I go about doing that? One thing I decided was to save the Lesson 12 LR marathon for on the go problems, because it's in a book, but is there anything else you would suggest?

Thanks in advance for any help! I really appreciate it! :)
 Dave Killoran
PowerScore Staff
  • PowerScore Staff
|
My answers in blue below.
moshei24 wrote: Should I also use the 1995 test and 2001 test that doesn't have any questions from the course as practice tests also? I don't see any reason why not.

Or is 7 plus those last 4 enough? Yes.

Also, what's better used in terms of sharpening skills - test sections or the different supplemental problems, etc. I'll find online? They are the same because they both use real questions.

My goal right now is to finish every possible question for every section before October 3rd, but would you suggest any order that I go about doing that? If you aren't going to finish all the tests in time, switch your routine so you do all of the most recent tests. If you are going to finish, do the most recent tests last.

One thing I decided was to save the Lesson 12 LR marathon for on the go problems, because it's in a book, but is there anything else you would suggest? No, that sounds good.

Thanks in advance for any help! I really appreciate it! :)
Thanks!
 moshei24
|
Thank you!

What about June 2007? Are questions from that test used in the PT's? It's the free one that PowerScore offers.

Get the most out of your LSAT Prep Plus subscription.

Analyze and track your performance with our Testing and Analytics Package.