LSAT and Law School Admissions Forum

Get expert LSAT preparation and law school admissions advice from PowerScore Test Preparation.

General questions relating to the LSAT or LSAT preparation.
 moshei24
|
Would you suggest using it as single sections? Or taking it as a test (given the dinosaur game being in it)?

Also, if I'm already taking tests from 2007, would it be counter-productive to use tests from the 90s as full PT's? Or should I just use them as practice sections.

I know that Dave once mentioned to me an idea of an over-drive test - taking 6 sections at once. How would I go about doing that? Should I use sections from the 90s? Do I use 1.5 tests? How do I break it up? When would I take the break? Would I grade the four real sections as a real test at all?

Thanks!
 moshei24
|
Or using the June 2001 LSAT. Basically using any earlier LSAT's at this point.
 Dave Killoran
PowerScore Staff
  • PowerScore Staff
|
My answers in blue
moshei24 wrote:Would you suggest using it as single sections? Or taking it as a test (given the dinosaur game being in it)? Your call, but it is a good test overall.

Also, if I'm already taking tests from 2007, would it be counter-productive to use tests from the 90s as full PT's? Or should I just use them as practice sections. It's not counterproductive to take them as full tests. That said, if the choice is between taking a recent test or a 90s test, take the recent test as the full exam and use the 90s test for experimentals.

I know that Dave once mentioned to me an idea of an over-drive test - taking 6 sections at once. How would I go about doing that? Should I use sections from the 90s? Do I use 1.5 tests? How do I break it up? When would I take the break? Would I grade the four real sections as a real test at all? Just do 1.5 tests at a time--half a test first then the full test after it. Take the break after three sections (this creates a brutal second half of the test, which is the point.

Thanks!
Thanks!
 moshei24
|
Should I use the older tests for the 1.5 test drill?

Get the most out of your LSAT Prep Plus subscription.

Analyze and track your performance with our Testing and Analytics Package.