LSAT and Law School Admissions Forum

Get expert LSAT preparation and law school admissions advice from PowerScore Test Preparation.

General questions relating to the LSAT or LSAT preparation.
 destaat
|
Hi all,

First off, Thank you powerscore being my best resource. I'm planning on taking the lsat in December and am using your self study plan and i notice that you recommend completing full chapters in the training books after having fully read chapters in the corresponding bibles. Do you recommend at all, not answering EVERY question when I go to train but stagger my training so that I am constantly practicing previous material? Or do you Find that studying is more effective when you train intensively (the full chapters) after learning the new material.

Let me know if my question does not make sense.

**Others please feel free to chime in with your suggestions.

Thanks again

A.T.
 Dave Killoran
PowerScore Staff
  • PowerScore Staff
|
Hi A.T.,

You ask a good question, and the answer is: it depends :-D . The study plans are just general outlines, and because everyone is different, I tried not to get overly specific about dictating exactly what should be done at each point. That said, I'm a big fan of revisiting previously learned ideas. There are two ways to achieve that here: 1. as you mentioned, complete most but not all of a chapter and then return occasionally to complete the remaining questions or, 2. there is a second set of Type Training books, and you can complete everything in the first series and then use the second series to revisit concepts.

Regardless of how you do it, returning to previous ideas and reinforcing them is a great idea, and I'm all for it.

Please let me know if that helps. Thanks!

Get the most out of your LSAT Prep Plus subscription.

Analyze and track your performance with our Testing and Analytics Package.