LSAT and Law School Admissions Forum

Get expert LSAT preparation and law school admissions advice from PowerScore Test Preparation.

General questions relating to the LSAT or LSAT preparation.
 mtariq
|
Hi, I am thinking about buying the logic games bible to be able to iron out the kinks in my logic games prep in these last few days before the October test-I am having trouble finishing the section (I can usually do 3, but without total accuracy) and making all of the 2nd and 3rd level inferences. Can anyone advise as to whether this would be worthwhile for more practice? Or should I just go over/re-do the games in my coursebooks and online, since I'm taking the live online course? Thanks!

-Maria
 Dave Killoran
PowerScore Staff
  • PowerScore Staff
|
Hi Maria,

If you are taking the Live Online course, you already have all the concepts from the Bible (and more!). So, on that count, you don't need to buy it.

The one beneficial way I have seen students buy it in addition to the course was when they wanted all the Games stuff consolidated into a single book they could use. For that purposes, the LG Bible is great.

Regardless of what you choose to do, when you are going through the games that you've seen before, approach them as if you would have to teach them to someone else afterwards. That tends to make you look at games differently, and help you pull more info from them.

Please let me know if that helps. Thanks!
 mtariq
|
Great! Thanks for clearing that up.

Get the most out of your LSAT Prep Plus subscription.

Analyze and track your performance with our Testing and Analytics Package.