LSAT and Law School Admissions Forum

Get expert LSAT preparation and law school admissions advice from PowerScore Test Preparation.

General questions relating to the LSAT or LSAT preparation.
 moshei24
|
Would you suggest doing the supplemental sections from randoms tests from the oldest to the newest? Or does the order when it comes to those sections not really matter?
 Dave Killoran
PowerScore Staff
  • PowerScore Staff
|
It's not critical, but if you know you will finish everything, generally do the newer sections later in the practice stream.

Thanks!
 moshei24
|
And if I don't know if I'm going to finish them? Should I just start halfway back and go from there? Is there really such a big difference in questions?

Thanks!
 moshei24
|
I decided to challenge myself to get through all of them. The only excuse for not getting through all of them would be laziness. Plus I doubt I'm going to use them all as timed sections. Whoa, that actually leads to a question - should I use the newer ones for timed sections, and use the older ones for untimed practice? (I have to do untimed on the Sabbath and holidays when I can't write, etc., so instead I just do questions in my head.)

Thanks!

(That's only LR that I would be doing untimed at this point - I still have the RC Problem Set #2 for the select untimed there, but in RC, I need to do timed.)
 moshei24
|
Thanks!

Get the most out of your LSAT Prep Plus subscription.

Analyze and track your performance with our Testing and Analytics Package.