LSAT and Law School Admissions Forum

Get expert LSAT preparation and law school admissions advice from PowerScore Test Preparation.

General questions relating to the LSAT or LSAT preparation.
 moshei24
|
My current plan leading up to the test next Wednesday is as follows:

Tomorrow: PT + Review
Saturday: 1 untimed LR section - Dec 2006 #2 (I can't write, so I can't do LG or RC, or is there a way to practice them without writing?)
Sunday: PT + Review
Monday and Tuesday: No studying.

What I'm worried about is that maybe I should either do a LR untimed section on Monday, or review some LR/RC concepts on Monday, instead of not studying.

What do you think? I don't want to lost the focus I'll have going into Monday by not doing anything LSAT for two days. What would be the best course of action for those last two days? And should I change anything else that I'm doing in my final few days leading up to the test.

Thanks!
 Jon Denning
PowerScore Staff
  • PowerScore Staff
|
I think that all sounds fine, and I wouldn't worry too much about completely avoiding LSAT content on Monday (or even Tuesday). The key thing is to not wear yourself out. So study a bit if you like, just don't go too crazy with it taking full tests or doing several hours worth. My two cents anyway.
 moshei24
|
Is there any way to study RC or LG without writing? Should I a LR section? Or am I best off just going over concepts on Monday, and then on Tuesday a little bit of concepts or taking the day off completely?

Thanks!

Get the most out of your LSAT Prep Plus subscription.

Analyze and track your performance with our Testing and Analytics Package.