LSAT and Law School Admissions Forum

Get expert LSAT preparation and law school admissions advice from PowerScore Test Preparation.

General questions relating to the LSAT or LSAT preparation.
 tgaffney
|
Hi I was previously informed that we can take a board for testing centers that the desks are too small. My testing center has desks that aren't desks they are glorified arm rests... please fill me in. Thanks!!
 Dave Killoran
PowerScore Staff
  • PowerScore Staff
|
Hi T,

No, they revoked that option ages ago. That's why we always advise students to select their test centers carefully, and look for big desks. They make a difference :-D

Thanks!
 tgaffney
|
Haha. Hi dave!
I just read you post imagining your voice after listing to about a good 2 days worth of tutorials over the last months. But anyway that sounds very "standardized" any chance I could con my proctor into letting me use it? The rules do state that I have to keep my amswer sheet and test booklet flat on my desk at all times. (Which is impossoble for these pancakes they pass off as desks) and that they would do anything in their power to have adequate testing conditions.... or should I not bother and accept my fate?
 Dave Killoran
PowerScore Staff
  • PowerScore Staff
|
Haha, I like it :)

As I always say, you can give it a shot, but just don't go in there relying on that approach succeeding. Some proctors are certainly more strict than others, so you may get a lax proctor (personally, I'd just walk in there and use it--they can ask you to not use it per the rules as the choose). But if you don't, you'll be at the mercy of those flip-up desks, which I agree are inadequate on so many levels :-D

Thanks!
 tgaffney
|
Alright I guess ill just practice on them and give the board a whirl on test day!

Thanks!
 tashi
|
you should brink wooden desk

Get the most out of your LSAT Prep Plus subscription.

Analyze and track your performance with our Testing and Analytics Package.