LSAT and Law School Admissions Forum

Get expert LSAT preparation and law school admissions advice from PowerScore Test Preparation.

General questions relating to the LSAT or LSAT preparation.
 jadaws
|
I'm kind of confused as to how I should grade my practice LSAT's. I know that you just count the one's that you get correct, but I'm not sure what the precise scale is. It looks like it has some changes to it from one year to another and I'm just curious to know what, for example, 55 correct answers would be scored as for the June 2013 LSAT?
 tgaffney
|
we wont know until the test is given because it changes on each test but probably anywhere between a 148-151
 Adam Tyson
PowerScore Staff
  • PowerScore Staff
|
jadaws, if you are able to access the Online Student Center, and if you are using practice tests that you can find there, you can also use our online scoring tool to input your answers and not only get a score but also a detailed analysis of how you did on each question type, and in each section, and on each game and RC passage. It's a great tool. Otherwise, you can only take a best guess by looking at several other tests scoring scales and getting a general idea of where that would put you.
 Dave Killoran
PowerScore Staff
  • PowerScore Staff
|
Hi Jadaws,

Let me second Adam's excellent advice--definitely use the Online Scoring system if you are in a course; the info that it returns to you once the answers are input is invaluable.

Also, we won't know the June 2013 LSAT scoring scale until after the exam is released, but, history is a decent guide, and you can go to this page: http://www.powerscore.com/lsat/help/cor ... rgeted.cfm, and see what 55 correct would have given you in the past (around 150).

Thanks!

Get the most out of your LSAT Prep Plus subscription.

Analyze and track your performance with our Testing and Analytics Package.