LSAT and Law School Admissions Forum

Get expert LSAT preparation and law school admissions advice from PowerScore Test Preparation.

General questions relating to the LSAT or LSAT preparation.
 Tanushree
|
Hey all,
I tried test 1 from the book, i.e. OCT 2010, and when I tried submitting my answers online for scoring, I realised that the sections order is wrong- i.e. the logical games are before the rest etc, when in the test it was the last section?.
More importantly, the second logical reasoning section isn't the one they tested us on, in the book? I.e. the explanations, and thus the answers online aren't for the questions that appear on the second LR sec.

I was wondering if anyone has the link/ info for answers to Sec.3 of the Oct 2010 test, as a result? And if there was any mention of this error anywhere?!

I do hope it's not just me! ha. Thanks in advance
 Steve Stein
PowerScore Staff
  • PowerScore Staff
|
Hi,

Thanks for your question. Section III of that test is the experimental section; the answers to the experimental section can be found on the page that directly follows the test in the book.

The experimental section results are not scored, and thus should not be included when you input your answers online.

Please let me know whether this clears things up--thanks!

~Steve
 Tanushree
|
Ah, thank you! I thought section five was the exp. sec. Appreciate the help!
Regards
Tanushree
 sarae
|
Do the experimental sections have explanations to the correct/incorrect answer choices anywhere?
 Steve Stein
PowerScore Staff
  • PowerScore Staff
|
Hi Sara,

Please feel free to bring any questions you have from that section here, to the forum. Was there any question in particular that was giving you trouble?

Thanks!

~Steve
 sarae
|
Hey Steve,

Nothing in particular- I just like reading the explanations to the ones I got wrong even if I think I understand it. I was asking for future experimental sections as well.

Thanks though!

- Sara

Get the most out of your LSAT Prep Plus subscription.

Analyze and track your performance with our Testing and Analytics Package.