LSAT and Law School Admissions Forum

Get expert LSAT preparation and law school admissions advice from PowerScore Test Preparation.

General questions relating to the LSAT or LSAT preparation.
 Otherwise_Ferret523
|
I first took the LSAT over 2 years ago, but due to some tech-related issues I ultimately was unhappy with my score and cancelled it. Then life and school got in the way and I didn't end up retaking the test until this year. I took it twice with a 5 point score increase between the first and second.

I know the score increase isn't really major given how many people retake nowadays, but is that plus the cancel something I should be concerned about?

Does this need to be explained? :-?
 Stephanie Oswalt
PowerScore Staff
  • PowerScore Staff
|
Otherwise_Ferret523 wrote: Fri Aug 09, 2024 7:29 am I first took the LSAT over 2 years ago, but due to some tech-related issues I ultimately was unhappy with my score and cancelled it. Then life and school got in the way and I didn't end up retaking the test until this year. I took it twice with a 5 point score increase between the first and second.

I know the score increase isn't really major given how many people retake nowadays, but is that plus the cancel something I should be concerned about?

Does this need to be explained? :-?
It doesn't. :) If you have a compelling reason for that cancelation like LSAT tech issues, a quick addendum won't hurt- but it's not necessary. Law Schools won't be concerned about one cancelation, especially on your first attempt.

Get the most out of your LSAT Prep Plus subscription.

Analyze and track your performance with our Testing and Analytics Package.