LSAT and Law School Admissions Forum

Get expert LSAT preparation and law school admissions advice from PowerScore Test Preparation.

Ask questions about our company, courses, books, and tutoring.
 kenzie1211
|
Or drill while reading and slowly add in a new question type as you get to that chapter?
 Stephanie Oswalt
PowerScore Staff
  • PowerScore Staff
|
kenzie1211 wrote: Sun Jun 30, 2024 6:51 pm Or drill while reading and slowly add in a new question type as you get to that chapter?
Hi kenzie!
We typically recommend drilling as you are reading the Bible, because this allows you to practice what you're learning. However, either is fine! It's personal preference; we have some students that do it one way and some that do it the other way. :-D
 kenzie1211
|
Stephanie Oswalt wrote: Mon Jul 01, 2024 11:05 am
kenzie1211 wrote: Sun Jun 30, 2024 6:51 pm Or drill while reading and slowly add in a new question type as you get to that chapter?
Hi kenzie!
We typically recommend drilling as you are reading the Bible, because this allows you to practice what you're learning. However, either is fine! It's personal preference; we have some students that do it one way and some that do it the other way. :-D
How many drills do you recommend to do while reading? So that I can make sure I have enough for drilling, sections, and PTs after the reading.
 Stephanie Oswalt
PowerScore Staff
  • PowerScore Staff
|
kenzie1211 wrote: Mon Jul 01, 2024 7:07 pm
Stephanie Oswalt wrote: Mon Jul 01, 2024 11:05 am
Hi kenzie!
How many drills do you recommend to do while reading? So that I can make sure I have enough for drilling, sections, and PTs after the reading.
You can find some study plans here: https://resource-center.barbri.com/hom ... e/download
(To view the study plans, go to "Resource Type Filter" and click the drop-down menu to select "Download")

This should help provide some guidelines. :)

Get the most out of your LSAT Prep Plus subscription.

Analyze and track your performance with our Testing and Analytics Package.