LSAT and Law School Admissions Forum

Get expert LSAT preparation and law school admissions advice from PowerScore Test Preparation.

Ryan Twomey
PowerScore Staff
  • PowerScore Staff
|
Hey Bonnie,

So the most important thing to understand here is our conclusion, as always. Our conclusion is they copyrights sometimes copyrights go beyond their original purpose which was to encourage the circulation of ideas and give authors a chance to get some type of financial reward for their work.

So we want an answer choice that supports the conclusion above. I don't see how C or D support copyrights going above and beyond their original purpose. C and D maybe make copyrights ineffective, but they do not support the idea that copyrights are going beyond their original purpose.

Answer choice E supports the idea of copyrights going beyond their original purpose of encouraging ideas and allowing authors to profit. Since the authors would be dead while the copyright is still valid.

I hope this helps. Remember to focus on the specific words in your conclusion. This is probably the single biggest mistake I see made in LR, especially in Strengthen, weaken, flaw, assumption, justify, and evaluate questions.

I wish you all of the luck in your studies and keep posting.

Best,
Ryan

Get the most out of your LSAT Prep Plus subscription.

Analyze and track your performance with our Testing and Analytics Package.