LSAT and Law School Admissions Forum

Get expert LSAT preparation and law school admissions advice from PowerScore Test Preparation.

General questions relating to law school or law school admissions.
 stressedaboutlaw
|
I've applied to most of my law schools but am still working on my applications for Yale Law School, Harvard Law School, and the University of Chicago Law School. Unfortunately, I wasn't granted fee waivers for these schools and am not in the best financial situation, and I've already spent $1000+ on my other law school applications - these law school applications would cost approximately an additional $450.
Here's a summary of my stats: 3.92 GPA, 162 LSAT (with a history of underperforming on standardized tests comparative to my grades), Fulbright scholar, and strong internship/work/extracurricular experience and human rights focus. Not an URM.
I want to know if people think it's a COMPLETE waste of money and if I quite literally have 0% chance of even getting into these schools, and if it's better that I just save my money.
Please give me your honest opinion and be real with me!
 Robert Carroll
PowerScore Staff
  • PowerScore Staff
|
stressedaboutlaw,

Your GPA is around the median for those schools, maybe somewhat below it. Unfortunately, your LSAT score is well below even the 25th percentile for those schools. If it's a substantial financial burden to apply, I'd pass on doing it.

Robert Carroll

Get the most out of your LSAT Prep Plus subscription.

Analyze and track your performance with our Testing and Analytics Package.