LSAT and Law School Admissions Forum

Get expert LSAT preparation and law school admissions advice from PowerScore Test Preparation.

General questions relating to the LSAT or LSAT preparation.
 glasann
|
Apologies if this has been addressed before (I can't find it though, if it has!) but I'm wondering what the deal is with the SuperPrep tests.

I just took SuperPrep Test C and just want to make sure it's a real LSAT test.

Thanks!
PS nice new forum format.
 glasann
|
Upon further research, I'm seeing that there are actually two of these -- SuperPrep Test C and SuperPrep II Test C -- which is only adding to my confusion!!

I believe I took the latter, so that is what my question is referring to. The one I just took is the one with the roller coasters and costume designer games, and the NZ wool and cosmic justice RC passages.
 Stephanie Oswalt
PowerScore Staff
  • PowerScore Staff
|
Hi Glasann,

Thanks for the post, and for the compliments on the new forum format! :)

Yes, the SuperPrep tests are official LSAT tests!

The three tests in The Official LSAT SuperPrep are: February 2000, February 1999, and February 1996.

The three tests in The Official LSAT SuperPrep II are: PrepTest 62 (December 2010 LSAT), PrepTest 63 (June 2011 LSAT), and one test that has never before been disclosed, which is the "SuperPrep Test C". LSAC has not stated when that test was actually administered (perhaps as a past February, accommodated, or international test).

We do have sections on the forum for that test. Since it's unnumbered, you'll find that all the way at the bottom of each subforum, under PrepTest 1.

Thanks!
 glasann
|
OK that is helpful. Thank you!
 mkloo11
|
Hi! Praying that someone will see this!

I'm trying to do the recommended problem sets for the upcoming June administration, but I can't find "SuperPrep1 PT B." Is this available on the Digital Testing & Analytics platform? If it is, could someone please direct me to it? From my googling, I think it's the February 1999 test. I've scoured the test sections and full tests to no avail. Thank you!
 mkloo11
|
mkloo11 wrote: Sun May 21, 2023 4:43 am Hi! Praying that someone will see this!

I'm trying to do the recommended problem sets for the upcoming June administration, but I can't find "SuperPrep1 PT B." Is this available on the Digital Testing & Analytics platform? If it is, could someone please direct me to it? From my googling, I think it's the February 1999 test. I've scoured the test sections and full tests to no avail. Thank you!
Update that I've tracked it down through LSAC's LawHub, phew! But if anyone does know where this is on Powerscore, would greatly appreciate the pointer. Thanks again.
 Stephanie Oswalt
PowerScore Staff
  • PowerScore Staff
|
mkloo11 wrote: Sun May 21, 2023 4:47 am

Update that I've tracked it down through LSAC's LawHub, phew! But if anyone does know where this is on Powerscore, would greatly appreciate the pointer. Thanks again.
Hi mkloo11!

Yes, LSAC recently released those tests in the digital format so they are now on LSAC LawHub. They are also in the PowerScore Online Student Center, under 4-section tests. The exact location depends on which PowerScore product you have, so if you need additional assistance finding those, please email contact@powerscore.com so we can provide specific access directions based on the PowerScore product you have! :)
 mkloo11
|
Stephanie Oswalt wrote: Mon May 22, 2023 10:07 am
mkloo11 wrote: Sun May 21, 2023 4:47 am

Hi mkloo11!

Yes, LSAC recently released those tests in the digital format so they are now on LSAC LawHub. They are also in the PowerScore Online Student Center, under 4-section tests. The exact location depends on which PowerScore product you have, so if you need additional assistance finding those, please email contact@powerscore.com so we can provide specific access directions based on the PowerScore product you have! :)
Ah, I see them! Thanks so much. I hadn't tabbed through to 4-sections and was just looking at 3 + exp. Now to check what else is in those other tabs that I might've missed -- thank you again!

Get the most out of your LSAT Prep Plus subscription.

Analyze and track your performance with our Testing and Analytics Package.