LSAT and Law School Admissions Forum

Get expert LSAT preparation and law school admissions advice from PowerScore Test Preparation.

General questions relating to the LSAT or LSAT preparation.
 Administrator
PowerScore Staff
  • PowerScore Staff
|
As the June 2023 LSAT comes to an end, Jon and Dave are here with the full breakdown! Tune in to hear their overview of student feedback and general difficulty, a section-by-section analysis of what was scored and what was experimental, and, as always, scale predictions for every test form—domestic and international—and what they mean for your results.

Available on our blog or any major podcast outlet: https://blog.powerscore.com/lsat/podcas ... sat-recap/
 chrispepe@ncpepecorp.com
|
Hi Guys thank you again for the very thorough June LSAT analysis
question: I had RC LR LG LR
my LR had the aleo, the Scrub Jays etc ..but I dont remember which LR it was uuuggghhh
as I know I did better on one of the LR sections which was my 2nd LR section..

Dont remember if the scored "Scrub Jays: was my 1st or 2nd.. anyway to find out ?
Took the test Saturday ...
thank you

Chris Pepe :)
 mallvvb
|
Thank you for sharing!! My LR section that counted was the new one you guys mentioned but I can't remember if those questions were from my 1st LR or 2nd LR. The questions were the political Papa question, honey dew and being homesick. I was a Saturday test taker and my order was LR, LG, RC and LR. Does anyone know if those questions were from section 1 or section 4? Thank you!

Get the most out of your LSAT Prep Plus subscription.

Analyze and track your performance with our Testing and Analytics Package.