LSAT and Law School Admissions Forum

Get expert LSAT preparation and law school admissions advice from PowerScore Test Preparation.

General questions relating to the LSAT or LSAT preparation.
 Administrator
PowerScore Staff
  • PowerScore Staff
|
Did you miss out on our free webinar with Dave Killoran & Jon Denning on 6/29 previewing what's most likely to appear on the August and September 2023 LSATs? Don't fret! We have made the recording available to the general public for viewing.

Just go to www.powerscore.com/lsat and fill out the form to get sent your recording link today.

The goal of these sessions is to help attendees recognize the concepts and skills that will serve as the basis of their score—to highlight precisely what's most likely to appear, from guarantees to dark-horse, outlier candidates—allowing for a clear ability to prioritize your efforts most appropriately as your test date approaches. Gain some peace of mind ahead of test day and eliminate any potential surprises by accessing this special workshop!
 bjohnson2021
|
I filled out the form but I have not gotten an email yet. It's been about 30 minutes. Is there another way to access it?
 Stephanie Oswalt
PowerScore Staff
  • PowerScore Staff
|
bjohnson2021 wrote: Mon Jul 03, 2023 6:19 pm I filled out the form but I have not gotten an email yet. It's been about 30 minutes. Is there another way to access it?
Hi!

I just re-sent an email with a link to the recording. Please make sure you check your junk and spam folders. The recording + recommended problem sets are also in your Testing and Analytics Online Student Center, and please let me know if you need assistance finding those there! Thanks!
 aaca270
|
Hello! Where would I access the form in order to receive the webinar recording?
 Stephanie Oswalt
PowerScore Staff
  • PowerScore Staff
|
aaca270 wrote: Thu Jul 06, 2023 10:55 am Hello! Where would I access the form in order to receive the webinar recording?
Hi!

The form is about halfway down this page: https://www.powerscore.com/lsat titled "Get Access to the 6/29 August & September 2023 LSAT Crystal Ball Preview Webinar Recording."

Thanks!
 cominin
|
Hello :) ,

I am curious as to where I can find all the practice tests mentioned in the power ball recording. I can only find some of those on my PowerScore Online Student Center.
Furthermore, are those predictions for both the August and September tests (are the predictions the same)?

Thank you,
cominin
 Stephanie Oswalt
PowerScore Staff
  • PowerScore Staff
|
cominin wrote: Tue Jul 11, 2023 11:07 pm Hello :) ,

I am curious as to where I can find all the practice tests mentioned in the power ball recording. I can only find some of those on my PowerScore Online Student Center.
Furthermore, are those predictions for both the August and September tests (are the predictions the same)?

Thank you,
cominin
Hi cominin!

All of the Crystal Ball recommended problem sets should be in your Online Student Center under where the recording is, about halfway down the main page. There is a button that says "Click Here for Crystal Ball Recommended Content." If you still need assistance locating that, please email us at contact@powerscore.com and we can provide more detailed instructions for your account. :)

And yes, the recommended content and predictions apply to both the August & September 2023 LSATs.

Thanks!
 Thearding54
|
Does this conference have a deadline?
 apapez
|
"Does this conference have a deadline?"

What conference are you referring to? If you are referring to the Crystal Ball for the August and September LSAT's, that has already been given out by Dave and John!
 Administrator
PowerScore Staff
  • PowerScore Staff
|
Thearding54 wrote: Thu Aug 03, 2023 2:23 am Does this conference have a deadline?
Hi Thearding 54!

This webinar took place a few weeks ago, however the recording of the webinar is still available until the Sept exam by filling out a form on our website. The form is about halfway down this page: https://www.powerscore.com/lsat titled "Get Access to the 6/29 August & September 2023 LSAT Crystal Ball Preview Webinar Recording."

Thank you!

Get the most out of your LSAT Prep Plus subscription.

Analyze and track your performance with our Testing and Analytics Package.