LSAT and Law School Admissions Forum

Get expert LSAT preparation and law school admissions advice from PowerScore Test Preparation.

General questions relating to the LSAT or LSAT preparation.
 lrfallis@gmail.com
|
Hello! I have been using the Powerscore bibles since January and took the LSAT in June. I scored a 157 which was lower than my usual practice tests in the 160s. I just signed up for the September LSAT to hopefully improve my score. I took a break from studying after the June LSAT because of work and school. I am lost on where to start studying again since I finished the 4-month self-study plan. I will note that along with the Powerscore bibles, I also have access to the testing and analytics package and am open to potentially getting a tutor. Thanks for your help!
 Stephanie Oswalt
PowerScore Staff
  • PowerScore Staff
|
lrfallis@gmail.com wrote: Wed Jul 26, 2023 12:46 pm Hello! I have been using the Powerscore bibles since January and took the LSAT in June. I scored a 157 which was lower than my usual practice tests in the 160s. I just signed up for the September LSAT to hopefully improve my score. I took a break from studying after the June LSAT because of work and school. I am lost on where to start studying again since I finished the 4-month self-study plan. I will note that along with the Powerscore bibles, I also have access to the testing and analytics package and am open to potentially getting a tutor. Thanks for your help!
Hi lrfallis,

Thanks for the post! Since you have worked through the study plan and analytics, I would suggest LSAT Tutoring: https://www.powerscore.com/lsat/tutoring/.
This will be best because tutoring is tailored to you and your needs. If you are interested in obtaining a tutor, please call us at 800-545-1750, or fill out the “Find a Tutor” form here: http://www.powerscore.com/find-a-tutor.cfm. :)

Or, I would suggest our On Demand LSAT Course, which is a pre-recorded course and consists of 10 lessons that are each three hours long.

The course is completely self-paced, so you do have the ability to fast-forward, rewind, skip, and re-watch any lesson material. Therefore, you can skip over any content you’re already confident in, and focus on the areas you need improvement in.

I hope this information helps! Please let me know if you have any additional questions!

Thank you!
 lrfallis@gmail.com
|
thank you!
 apapez
|
"Hello! I have been using the Powerscore bibles since January and took the LSAT in June. I scored a 157 which was lower than my usual practice tests in the 160s. I just signed up for the September LSAT to hopefully improve my score. I took a break from studying after the June LSAT because of work and school. I am lost on where to start studying again since I finished the 4-month self-study plan. I will note that along with the Powerscore bibles, I also have access to the testing and analytics package and am open to potentially getting a tutor. Thanks for your help!"

"Hi lrfallis,

Thanks for the post! Since you have worked through the study plan and analytics, I would suggest LSAT Tutoring: https://www.powerscore.com/lsat/tutoring/.
This will be best because tutoring is tailored to you and your needs. If you are interested in obtaining a tutor, please call us at 800-545-1750, or fill out the “Find a Tutor” form here: http://www.powerscore.com/find-a-tutor.cfm. :)

Or, I would suggest our On Demand LSAT Course, which is a pre-recorded course and consists of 10 lessons that are each three hours long.

The course is completely self-paced, so you do have the ability to fast-forward, rewind, skip, and re-watch any lesson material. Therefore, you can skip over any content you’re already confident in, and focus on the areas you need improvement in.

I hope this information helps! Please let me know if you have any additional questions!

Thank you!"

I am in a similar situation. How much does the On Demand LSAT Course cost?
 Administrator
PowerScore Staff
  • PowerScore Staff
|
apapez wrote: Thu Aug 03, 2023 4:32 am "Hello! I have been using the Powerscore bibles since January and took the LSAT in June. I scored a 157 which was lower than my usual practice tests in the 160s. I just signed up for the September LSAT to hopefully improve my score. I took a break from studying after the June LSAT because of work and school. I am lost on where to start studying again since I finished the 4-month self-study plan. I will note that along with the Powerscore bibles, I also have access to the testing and analytics package and am open to potentially getting a tutor. Thanks for your help!"

"Hi lrfallis,

Thank you!"

I am in a similar situation. How much does the On Demand LSAT Course cost?

Hi Apapez!

I just sent you an email with more information about our On Demand Course, including pricing. :)

Thank you!

Get the most out of your LSAT Prep Plus subscription.

Analyze and track your performance with our Testing and Analytics Package.