LSAT and Law School Admissions Forum

Get expert LSAT preparation and law school admissions advice from PowerScore Test Preparation.

Ask questions about our company, courses, books, and tutoring.
 Madhura
|
Hi, I am new to this forum, so apologies if these questions have been answered before. Also, I am working full-time and there is a lot of material out there, have been trying my best to keep up.

I am following the two-month/eight-week self-study plan. I am considering purchasing the testing & analytics package to supplement the PowerScore Bibles. I do not have the Workbooks. I have a few questions regarding the package (referring to this page - https://www.powerscore.com/lsat/publica ... ital-tests):

- Is there any overlap between the exercises in the drill sets included in the package and the Bible Workbooks. I do not think I will have the time to get through the Workbooks, given my limited prep timeline.
- The comparison provided between LawHub and the package on the website says that 'PowerScore offers 92 LSATs, including a number of hard-to-find tests; LawHub offers 76 LSATs.' Are the additional LSATs also previously administered official tests? Was wondering why those are not provided by LSAC anymore.
- What does it mean when it says that PowerScore offers 92 tests in Flex form while LawHub offers just 2?
- Does this package work if I take the Prep Tests in the LawHub environment?

Thanks in advance for the help!
 Stephanie Oswalt
PowerScore Staff
  • PowerScore Staff
|
Hi Madhura,

Thanks for the post! A few thoughts here:
Madhura wrote: Sun Jul 30, 2023 3:25 am - Is there any overlap between the exercises in the drill sets included in the package and the Bible Workbooks. I do not think I will have the time to get through the Workbooks, given my limited prep timeline.
Overall, there should not be overlap in the drills sets and workbook questions, as those resources were designed to be used together. That said, there may be a few questions that overlap, but practicing those twice will not be detrimental.
If you're short on time, I would recommend focusing on the areas that you know you need the most practice with.
- The comparison provided between LawHub and the package on the website says that 'PowerScore offers 92 LSATs, including a number of hard-to-find tests; LawHub offers 76 LSATs.' Are the additional LSATs also previously administered official tests? Was wondering why those are not provided by LSAC anymore.
Those are some of the earlier LSAT exams that LSAC never converted from paper to digital format. PowerScore took the time to do this for our package. :)
- What does it mean when it says that PowerScore offers 92 tests in Flex form while LawHub offers just 2?
The LSAT has changed its format a few times recently. The test is now 3-scored sections, 1 experimental section. The older exams were 4-scored, 1 experimental section. We have updated the older 4-1 exams so you can practice them with the new format. I believe LawHub offers a few more than 2 now, but there's still less than what we offer.
- Does this package work if I take the Prep Tests in the LawHub environment?
Unfortunately not. You would need to take the tests directly in PowerScore. We would love for your results to sync between LawHub and PowerScore, but unfortunately LSAC doesn't allow for this capability.

I hope this helps! Thanks!
 Madhura
|
Hi Stephanie,

Thank you for replying, this answers all my questions. You and the team are doing a wonderful job sharing a wealth of information in these forums.
Hoping for the best for this year's admissions cycle! :)

Get the most out of your LSAT Prep Plus subscription.

Analyze and track your performance with our Testing and Analytics Package.