LSAT and Law School Admissions Forum

Get expert LSAT preparation and law school admissions advice from PowerScore Test Preparation.

General questions relating to the LSAT Logic Games.
 augl2023
|
Hi,

Can someone please explain to me how these questions stems work?

I have been under the impression that when it comes to must be true questions you are supposed to test the answer choices A-E trying to make the choices false.

But with these questions stems, it seems to not work. Can you someone please explain how it works, I have attached the question stems....

Mollie must be assigned to 1922, if which one of the following is true? (PT78)

If S is visited 4th, which one of the following must be true? (PT83)

If both R and T are assigned to G, which one of the following technicians must examine F? (PT89)

Thank you so much!
 Dave Killoran
PowerScore Staff
  • PowerScore Staff
|
Hey A,

Can you tell us what materials of ours you have? That might help us direct you to the best places to learn about how these work. We have a LOT of info on Q stems--far more than can be included on the forum--so knowing what PowerScore material you have would be super helpful.

You are correct here, btw, you are NOT trying to disprove the wrong answers. That's not the way to attack these!

Thanks!
 augl2023
|
Thank you so much for your reply!

Yes, so the question that is giving me a really hard time is from PT 78 Game 2 question 7.

Mollie must be assigned to 1922, if which one of the following is true? (PT78)

I thought it was a must be true question type, but its not. So I confused me on how I should approach it.
 Dave Killoran
PowerScore Staff
  • PowerScore Staff
|
Sure, I just need to know what materials you have of ours, if any.

Also, that's not a Must Be True question, so when you let me know what you have on hand, I'll be able to direct you to a complete discussion of the specific type.

Thanks!

Get the most out of your LSAT Prep Plus subscription.

Analyze and track your performance with our Testing and Analytics Package.