LSAT and Law School Admissions Forum

Get expert LSAT preparation and law school admissions advice from PowerScore Test Preparation.

General questions relating to the LSAT or LSAT preparation.
 Administrator
PowerScore Staff
  • PowerScore Staff
|
Did you miss out on our free webinar with Dave Killoran & Jon Denning on 9/20 previewing what's most likely to appear on the October and November 2023 LSATs? Don't fret! We have made the recording available to the general public for viewing.

Just go to www.powerscore.com/lsat and fill out the form to get sent your recording link today.

Note: If you don't receive a copy of the recording after filling out the form, please be sure to check your junk/folders, or email us at contact@powerscore.com for additional assistance.

The goal of these sessions is to help attendees recognize the concepts and skills that will serve as the basis of their score—to highlight precisely what's most likely to appear, from guarantees to dark-horse, outlier candidates—allowing for a clear ability to prioritize your efforts most appropriately as your test date approaches. Gain some peace of mind ahead of test day and eliminate any potential surprises by accessing this special workshop!
 ebdb.bb
|
Hi!
Thank you both so much for taking the time and creating this wonderful crystal ball.
I am wondering where on the Powerscore site I can find the recommended LG, LR, RC question types to practice.
 Stephanie Oswalt
PowerScore Staff
  • PowerScore Staff
|
ebdb.bb wrote: Thu Sep 28, 2023 10:56 am Hi!
Thank you both so much for taking the time and creating this wonderful crystal ball.
I am wondering where on the Powerscore site I can find the recommended LG, LR, RC question types to practice.
Hi ebdb.bb,

Thank you for your post. The webinar recommended content is not available publicly, but it is available in PowerScore’s Online Student Center with the courses, analytics packages, or tutoring packages.

The overall online content in these options varies depending on the product, but all of them will have the Crystal Ball content. If you are looking specifically for the CBW content, the most affordable option is the Testing & Analytics package subscription: https://www.powerscore.com/lsat/publica ... tal-tests/.

The total cost comes to $39.99 for two months. (Please note that after the first 60 days, you are charged a renewal of $19.99/30 days until you let us know to cancel. You would also need LawHub Advantage if you don’t have it through LSAC already.)

I hope this helps! Thanks!
 mmmlong
|
Hi Stephanie,

Are the crystal ball webinar recordings no longer available for free to the public? I followed this link https://www.powerscore.com/lsat and filled out the form but haven't received a link. I wasn't sure based on your last post if a Powerscore subscription is needed to access the webinars now.

Thank you!
Michelle
 Administrator
PowerScore Staff
  • PowerScore Staff
|
mmmlong wrote: Thu Sep 28, 2023 6:56 pm Hi Stephanie,

Are the crystal ball webinar recordings no longer available for free to the public? I followed this link https://www.powerscore.com/lsat and filled out the form but haven't received a link. I wasn't sure based on your last post if a Powerscore subscription is needed to access the webinars now.

Thank you!
Michelle

Hi Michelle! Thank you for reaching out. I looked into this and you didn't receive an email with the link because you'd previously unsubscribed to emails from us. I adjusted that and re-sent that email to you. Please let me know if you did not receive it.

Amy
 hirad@jj
|
Thank you very much for posting the link of the webinar recording

Get the most out of your LSAT Prep Plus subscription.

Analyze and track your performance with our Testing and Analytics Package.