LSAT and Law School Admissions Forum

Get expert LSAT preparation and law school admissions advice from PowerScore Test Preparation.

General questions relating to the LSAT or LSAT preparation.
 Annikamae.40
|
I'm taking the November LSAT, and I am staying fairly consistent with my scores. I'm only missing 2 or 3 questions on logic games, and I feel comfortable with logical reasoning. However, I cannot get any improvement in reading comp no matter how much I've been rereading and rewatching the lessons along with near daily RC supplemental sections. I've been solid at -12 for about three weeks now.
 Dave Killoran
PowerScore Staff
  • PowerScore Staff
|
Hi Annikamae,

Thanks for the message! Just knowing you are going -12 doesn't tell us enough to start making an analysis of what is happening. We can't tell if you are finishing each passage in time or not, or whether you are only getting to 3 of the passages and so on. We need more information!

To help us help you, I'd start by going to the 26:44 mark of the following podcast: https://www.powerscore.com/lsat/podcast/41. Doe the skills tests in there and then let us know how it turns out--that will give us far more info to begin figuring our how to help you improve.

Also, if your analytics feedback has a breakdown of RC question type performances, that would help too.

Thanks!

Get the most out of your LSAT Prep Plus subscription.

Analyze and track your performance with our Testing and Analytics Package.