LSAT and Law School Admissions Forum

Get expert LSAT preparation and law school admissions advice from PowerScore Test Preparation.

General questions relating to the LSAT or LSAT preparation.
 hass.manahil
|
Hello,

I was looking through the student portal and there are many test sections available for practice... I am wondering which numbers of test sections are most effective to take given that I have around 9 days until my LSAT. I have been doing other prep work and would like to get some extra practice in. Which specific ones would you suggest? Moreover, what specific practice tests should I take to get the most out of my practice for the next few days? I would love to know and thank you in advance for your response :-D
 Stephanie Oswalt
PowerScore Staff
  • PowerScore Staff
|
hass.manahil wrote: Wed Nov 01, 2023 2:36 am Hello,

I was looking through the student portal and there are many test sections available for practice... I am wondering which numbers of test sections are most effective to take given that I have around 9 days until my LSAT. I have been doing other prep work and would like to get some extra practice in. Which specific ones would you suggest? Moreover, what specific practice tests should I take to get the most out of my practice for the next few days? I would love to know and thank you in advance for your response :-D
Hi hass.manahil,

Thanks for the post. Two thoughts here: In your Online Student Center, there is a section with the October/November Crystal Ball content, which includes recommendations. :)

Also, we offer a podcast with some tips on what to do during the final week(s) before the LSAT: https://blog.powerscore.com/lsat/the-po ... wo-weeks//

I hope this helps!

Thanks!

Get the most out of your LSAT Prep Plus subscription.

Analyze and track your performance with our Testing and Analytics Package.