LSAT and Law School Admissions Forum

Get expert LSAT preparation and law school admissions advice from PowerScore Test Preparation.

General questions relating to the LSAT or LSAT preparation.
 ericsilvagomez
|
Okay, I'll make sure to use it for that! How do you save your progress on the drill sets? Also, are there explanations for them, like the practice tests? I'm working on the Must Be True Volume 1 set.
 Stephanie Oswalt
PowerScore Staff
  • PowerScore Staff
|
Your progress is automatically saved for the drill sets, and there is a resume feature to resume drill sets if you have not finished them. If you need assistance finding that, please email us at contact@powerscore.com.

You find many explanations on this student forum. For any questions that are not explained or that you have additional questions about, you are welcome to post to the forum and an instructor will answer. Our forum is sorted by Section Type (LG, LR, RC) -> Test # -> Section (LG Game, LR Section, or RC Passage) -> Question #.

Thanks!
 ericsilvagomez
|
Hi,

When you do the first blind review method (reviewing each question without checking the answers) for the questions on the testing and analytics package, how do you review them? I selected the option that did not show the correct answers and tried to go over them by going through the questions I got wrong and selecting a different one. However, it did not save it. Are you supposed to review each question on a separate scratch paper for that reviewing method?

Lastly, I have been having trouble finding the explanations for each problem. For example, I would write "June 1991 LR1 3." And it took me to various options that included those words.
 Stephanie Oswalt
PowerScore Staff
  • PowerScore Staff
|
I sent you an email with some helpful information. Thanks!

Get the most out of your LSAT Prep Plus subscription.

Analyze and track your performance with our Testing and Analytics Package.