LSAT and Law School Admissions Forum

Get expert LSAT preparation and law school admissions advice from PowerScore Test Preparation.

General questions relating to law school or law school admissions.
 lauracbarry
|
In the character and fitness questions, essentially q2 asks if you've ever been arrested and q3 asks if you've been convicted (or completed a pre-trial diversion).

I have been arrested once and did complete a pre-trial diversion for it. Is it ok to submit the same answer for both of these questions since I am explaining the same incident and its outcome?

Thanks!
 Stephanie Oswalt
PowerScore Staff
  • PowerScore Staff
|
lauracbarry wrote: Wed Nov 15, 2023 3:46 pm In the character and fitness questions, essentially q2 asks if you've ever been arrested and q3 asks if you've been convicted (or completed a pre-trial diversion).

I have been arrested once and did complete a pre-trial diversion for it. Is it ok to submit the same answer for both of these questions since I am explaining the same incident and its outcome?

Thanks!
Hi Laura,

Yes, you want to answer both questions fully and accurately, but if they describe the same incident you can submit the same explanation for both and make it clear it's the same incident.

Thanks!

Get the most out of your LSAT Prep Plus subscription.

Analyze and track your performance with our Testing and Analytics Package.