LSAT and Law School Admissions Forum

Get expert LSAT preparation and law school admissions advice from PowerScore Test Preparation.

General questions relating to the LSAT or LSAT preparation.
 Administrator
PowerScore Staff
  • PowerScore Staff
|
UPDATE: This webinar date has changed to 12/12/23.

You won't want to miss this live, interactive preview of the January and February 2024 LSATs! On 12/6/23 at 8pm est, our experts Dave Killoran and Jon Denning will analyze recent trends and statistics to predict what will appear on the upcoming tests. You can't get this insider info anywhere else, including what past LSAT content is likely to resurface on the January and February exams.

The goal is to help attendees recognize the concepts and skills that will serve as the basis of their score—to highlight precisely what's most likely to appear, from guarantees to dark-horse, outlier candidates—allowing for a clear ability to prioritize your efforts most appropriately as your test date approaches. Gain some peace of mind ahead of test day and eliminate any potential surprises by joining us for this special session!

Register: https://tinyurl.com/2vztymku
 oceanwaves30
|
Hi! I had registered for the Jan/Feb 2024 LSAT webinar but unfortunately was unable to attend. Will there be a recording posted of this webinar and how do I access it? Thank you!
 Stephanie Oswalt
PowerScore Staff
  • PowerScore Staff
|
Hello! A recording of the Crystal Ball Webinar will be available within the next 48 hours, and any registrants will receive an email with that recording. Please be sure to check your junk/spam folders for that email. For any students who do not see that email or are having difficulty accessing the recording, please email us directly at contact@powerscore.com so we can assist. Thank you! :)
 ebdb.bb
|
Incredible!!
Looking forward to the recording I could only watch half.
Is there still an available area of specific LG, LR, RC practice q's that are recommended
 Stephanie Oswalt
PowerScore Staff
  • PowerScore Staff
|
ebdb.bb wrote: Wed Dec 13, 2023 1:18 pm Incredible!!
Looking forward to the recording I could only watch half.
Is there still an available area of specific LG, LR, RC practice q's that are recommended
Yes! I see you're already in the Testing and Analytics Package, and those recommended problem sets are available in your Online Student Center. If you need assistance finding them in your Online Student Center, please email us at contact@powerscore.com. :)
 moomin87
|
Hello!

I've attended the Jan/Feb Crystal Ball last evening and have not yet received the email with the recording. Has that email been sent out yet?
 Stephanie Oswalt
PowerScore Staff
  • PowerScore Staff
|
moomin87 wrote: Wed Dec 13, 2023 8:50 pm Hello!

I've attended the Jan/Feb Crystal Ball last evening and have not yet received the email with the recording. Has that email been sent out yet?
Hi moomin87,

It is not just yet. Usually, it would be out by now, but we've run into a file issue that is causing delays. As soon as it is ready, I will post here! :)

Thanks!
 Stephanie Oswalt
PowerScore Staff
  • PowerScore Staff
|
The recording is available and should have been emailed out to any webinar registrants!

If you weren't registered for the webinar, please go to www.powerscore.com/lsat and fill out the form about halfway down the page to get sent your recording link today.

Note: If you don't receive a copy of the recording if you were registered or after filling out the form, please be sure to check your junk/folders, or email us at contact@powerscore.com for additional assistance.

Get the most out of your LSAT Prep Plus subscription.

Analyze and track your performance with our Testing and Analytics Package.