LSAT and Law School Admissions Forum

Get expert LSAT preparation and law school admissions advice from PowerScore Test Preparation.

General questions relating to the LSAT or LSAT preparation.
 axz2023
|
I just took PT 72 3-section + experimental with the Powerscore digital test platform, but it did not give me the logic games section and instead says that I got it all wrong since I didn't answer any of the questions. I have tried going back to edit my answers but it still does not give me the section. Am I doing something wrong or is the platform glitching somehow?
 Administrator
PowerScore Staff
  • PowerScore Staff
|
Hi,

Our sincere apologies! There was something slightly off on a setting that caused you not to see the full test. You should be able to resume the test to complete any missing sections. Please let us know if that doesn't work!
 axz2023
|
When I go back to edit answers it still doesn't show me the logic games section. Do I have to start a new test? If so, is there a way to take the original off of my analytics?
 Administrator
PowerScore Staff
  • PowerScore Staff
|
Hi,

I'm sending you a DM right now to gather more information from you!
 PowerScore Staff
|
Administrator wrote: Fri Dec 22, 2023 3:12 pm Hi,

I'm sending you a DM right now to gather more information from you!

EDIT: Sorry, I got a little delayed. I've got your account information so I don't need any more info from you right now. I'm checking it out right now.
 axz2023
|
Thank you!
 PowerScore Staff
|
Hi! You should now be able to take the Logic Games section. You'll have to advance through each section (just click on the green check mark on the bottom right of the page). Once you do that on the last LR section, you should see the LG section appear. Please let us know if you continue to have any problems!
 axz2023
|
Hmm, it's still not working on my end, even after refreshing
 axz2023
|
I can see it if I start a new test, but not if I go to edit my original test that I took earlier today. Is there a way to remove my test so that it doesn't skew my analytics numbers?
 Administrator
PowerScore Staff
  • PowerScore Staff
|
Hi! I see that you have since taken 72 again. I've removed the original test from your account. Please let us know if you have any more questions!

Get the most out of your LSAT Prep Plus subscription.

Analyze and track your performance with our Testing and Analytics Package.