LSAT and Law School Admissions Forum

Get expert LSAT preparation and law school admissions advice from PowerScore Test Preparation.

General questions relating to the LSAT Logic Games.
 ak2024
|
For LG, should we be reading all answer choices like in LR and RC? sometimes i feel like i am time i could be using to answer other questions going through and justifying why an LG answer choice is wrong when there is only one right answer based on the game. are there issues with the strategy of not reading all LG answer choices?
 Luke Haqq
PowerScore Staff
  • PowerScore Staff
|
Hi ak2024!

It's a great question, and I think you may have an idea of the answer simply because you ask the question. Yes, in logic games, it's less important than LR and RC to read all the answer choices. Often in games, there will only be one possibility for an answer based on the global setup and the local conditions of particular questions.

So if you've found what you're confident is the right answer when doing logic games, it makes sense to move on to the next question (I'd revisit this strategy if you're getting more wrong than you'd like on games). I'd also make a note as you're going along if there are any questions about which you were less certain. Ideally, that method of moving on rather than reading all answer choices would let you get through all of the games and potentially do so with time to spare. You could then use the remaining time to go back and check any of the questions about which you were less certain.
 ak2024
|
will incorporate that into my studying, thank you!

Get the most out of your LSAT Prep Plus subscription.

Analyze and track your performance with our Testing and Analytics Package.