LSAT and Law School Admissions Forum

Get expert LSAT preparation and law school admissions advice from PowerScore Test Preparation.

General questions relating to the LSAT or LSAT preparation.
 Administrator
PowerScore Staff
  • PowerScore Staff
|
Join us on 3/19 at 8pm est for a free LSAT Logical Reasoning webinar! We will cover some of the main reasoning errors and flaws that appear in the Logical Reasoning section, break down how each error operates and ways to spot it, common scenarios using specific examples, and finally how the test makers represent these flaws in the complex wording of answer choices.

Enroll today! Special course discounts will be provided to all webinar attendees.

Register: www.powerscore.com/freeseminars
 ZenGen
|
Hello,

This was a great webinar, thank you for hosting the topic!
I noticed while watching the replay via the link sent by email that after the hiccup that happens at the 1:05:35 point of the video, I could hear the audio, but could only see a blank screen all the way to the end of the recording. I did wonder if the problem was perhaps on my end as I usually watch these recordings on my tablet, but I've never had this issue before.
Is there a way to access the last slides of the presentation? Or should I request another link via email?

Oddly also the length of the video shows as 4:15:03

Thanks.
 Stephanie Oswalt
PowerScore Staff
  • PowerScore Staff
|
ZenGen wrote: Sat Mar 23, 2024 11:12 am Hello,

I noticed while watching the replay via the link sent by email that after the hiccup that happens at the 1:05:35 point of the video, I could hear the audio, but could only see a blank screen all the way to the end of the recording. I did wonder if the problem was perhaps on my end as I usually watch these recordings on my tablet, but I've never had this issue before.
Is there a way to access the last slides of the presentation? Or should I request another link via email?

Thanks.
Hi ZenGen,

I just reviewed that recording and I had no problem seeing the slides after that timestamp. Perhaps refresh the video, and see if that works. I would also suggest clearing the browser cache/cookies, and see if that helps.

If you're on your tablet, it could be a buffering issue with unstable wifi or mobile service, so make sure you're on a stable connection.

The video can stay recording if someone forgets to leave the live webinar, so that's probably what happened here and why the video is so long.

Thanks!
 ZenGen
|
Stephanie Oswalt wrote: Mon Mar 25, 2024 10:32 am
ZenGen wrote: Sat Mar 23, 2024 11:12 am Hello,

Thanks.
Hi ZenGen,

I just reviewed that recording and I had no problem seeing the slides after that timestamp. Perhaps refresh the video, and see if that works. I would also suggest clearing the browser cache/cookies, and see if that helps.

If you're on your tablet, it could be a buffering issue with unstable wifi or mobile service, so make sure you're on a stable connection.

The video can stay recording if someone forgets to leave the live webinar, so that's probably what happened here and why the video is so long.

Thanks!
Alright, will follow through with your suggestions.

Get the most out of your LSAT Prep Plus subscription.

Analyze and track your performance with our Testing and Analytics Package.