LSAT and Law School Admissions Forum

Get expert LSAT preparation and law school admissions advice from PowerScore Test Preparation.

General questions relating to the LSAT or LSAT preparation.
 mollyreynosa1034@gmail.com
|
Hello I have been studying since the end of January and have seen an increase from my diagnostic 145 to a 154 this past week. Every week I have taken a practice test I have increased by exactly 2 points. Do I have enough time to get a 162 by June 6? My blind review score has also increased from a 156 to a 163.
 Luke Haqq
PowerScore Staff
  • PowerScore Staff
|
Hi mollyreynosa1034!

Based on your own measurement, that is, increasing by 2 points each week, it would seem like you're on a good trajectory to get a 162 by June.

If you want to make that outcome more likely, you could ratchet up your study efforts. Without knowing more, you mentioned taking a practice test a week. If possible, you could expand to doing as many as, say, five timed tests a week. More than just taking the test, it is important to then go through each test you have taken to understand why you selected wrong answer choices and understand why the right ones are correct.

Taking that many tests on its own will give you an even more accurate picture of how you'll likely do on test day. What is more, taking that many tests will also likely help you do better on subsequent tests. Of course, if you're struggling with basic concepts, it's also important to be reviewing PowerScore's books for overviews, strategies, and drills.

Get the most out of your LSAT Prep Plus subscription.

Analyze and track your performance with our Testing and Analytics Package.