LSAT and Law School Admissions Forum

Get expert LSAT preparation and law school admissions advice from PowerScore Test Preparation.

Ask questions about our company, courses, books, and tutoring.
 cd1010
|
Hello -- I have the testing analytics package and I'm wondering what's the best strategy for using the drill sets? I just clicked on the grouping games volume, and it's a lot of games within one. Is this meant to be a kind of challenge set where I do a bunch of grouping games in one sitting?
 Stephanie Oswalt
PowerScore Staff
  • PowerScore Staff
|
cd1010 wrote: Fri Apr 26, 2024 8:53 am Hello -- I have the testing analytics package and I'm wondering what's the best strategy for using the drill sets? I just clicked on the grouping games volume, and it's a lot of games within one. Is this meant to be a kind of challenge set where I do a bunch of grouping games in one sitting?
Hi cd,

It's completely up to you. You can take them as needed - in one sitting or just a few at a time - although more commonly students complete a handful of them and revisit as needed as they progress on mastering that particular question/game type. The drill sets are meant to test your skills on a particular question or game type, so we purposely give a lot, for those who need/want more practice. :)
 LilyKroger
|
Thanks a lot!

Get the most out of your LSAT Prep Plus subscription.

Analyze and track your performance with our Testing and Analytics Package.