LSAT and Law School Admissions Forum

Get expert LSAT preparation and law school admissions advice from PowerScore Test Preparation.

General questions relating to the LSAT or LSAT preparation.
 Oz29xr8
|
Hello, I am curious as to whether or not it is worth taking a diagnostic exam. I am retaking the LSAT again soon, however would it be best to take a diagnostic test to see where I am at? I took the LSAT a few months ago and I want to know if it is worth doing just to see where I am? I have an idea on what I struggled with on my last LSAT, but just to be sure would a diagnostic be helpful to have as a reference?
 Stephanie Oswalt
PowerScore Staff
  • PowerScore Staff
|
Oz29xr8 wrote: Mon May 20, 2024 1:24 pm Hello, I am curious as to whether or not it is worth taking a diagnostic exam. I am retaking the LSAT again soon, however would it be best to take a diagnostic test to see where I am at? I took the LSAT a few months ago and I want to know if it is worth doing just to see where I am? I have an idea on what I struggled with on my last LSAT, but just to be sure would a diagnostic be helpful to have as a reference?
Hi!

Yes, taking a diagnostic practice test is helpful!

If you've done no prior LSAT preparation, that test can be used as a reference for your performance.

As you mentioned you took the LSAT a few months ago, it sounds like you've done some preparation already. I would continue your studies and also take and review practice tests.

Thank you!

Get the most out of your LSAT Prep Plus subscription.

Analyze and track your performance with our Testing and Analytics Package.