LSAT and Law School Admissions Forum

Get expert LSAT preparation and law school admissions advice from PowerScore Test Preparation.

General questions relating to the LSAT or LSAT preparation.
 Luna
|
Hi!

I have really just started using this forum this week! I hope it will prove to be useful and helpful!

My question is about test prep materials. I have all the test books that came with my LSAT course which I have reviewed and studied. I also have all the practice tests located on the student portal.

But would about the workbooks and LSAT bible books? Do those books have any additional information that I may benefit from? orrr is it a repeat of everything I already have that came from my course and practice tests?

I am just looking into if there are other materials that may bring in new information. I especially like the four practice tests from powerscore that came with the course because of the EXPLANATIONS. They are wonderful!!! Something that has great in depth explanations really helps me if there is anything out there that you know of that could be helpful, please let me know!

Thanks so much! ;)
 Steve Stein
PowerScore Staff
  • PowerScore Staff
|
Hi Luna!

Thank you for your kind words about our materials; it's great to hear that you have found them to be helpful. As for the Bibles, I am quite sure that you would find them useful even after having completed a course. As you may know, the Logic Games Bible is the best selling LSAT prep book on the market, and while you will be seeing some familiar ideas and approaches in all of the Bibles, I am confident that you would find the in-depth conceptual discussions, practice drills, and expansive explanations helpful.

As for the PowerScore LSAT Bible Workbooks, those provide additional opportunities to practice applying the concepts that you learned in the course and are expanded upon in the bibles, with drills designed to test and reinforce the skills you'll need to do well on the test, and complete practice sections with full explanations of every question and answer.

Finally, you might check out our LSAT Deconstructed series, in which we take complete tests and break down each game, passage, stimulus, question and answer choice in detail; and check out our Free Help area http://powerscore.com/lsat/help/ which we regularly update with such resources as articles about the LSAT and the Law School admissions process, and Study Plans utilizing various LSAC and PowerScore publications.

I hope that's helpful! My colleagues might have additional thoughts, and let us know if you have any other questions--thanks!

~Steve

Get the most out of your LSAT Prep Plus subscription.

Analyze and track your performance with our Testing and Analytics Package.