LSAT and Law School Admissions Forum

Get expert LSAT preparation and law school admissions advice from PowerScore Test Preparation.

General questions relating to the LSAT or LSAT preparation.
 wiseoldbaby
|
Hey, I asked some questions about this to someone over email, but I figured it might be more convenient for you guys to answer them here. Also, I thought about it some more and have other questions.

I took the December test and didn't do so well. I posted about it on this forum. I'm taking the February test, but I've taken every practice test you list in the online resources except for two or three. I was planning to also use the Superprep for practice tests as well, but it now occurs to me that that might be mixed in with the material in the coursebooks and the supplementary questions, which is problematic, because I was planning on doing all of those. I can avoid the games and reading comp passages from the Superprep because you state where games and passages are from. But you don't do this with the logical reasoning questions. This is a huge problem for me if I want to keep the material from the February 96, 99, and 2000 tests fresh. Is there any way you can tell me what logical reasoning questions in the coursebooks and supplementary questions come from the Superprep? If not, how do you recommend I approach this? I really need to take as many fresh tests as possible, and I don't want to sabotage myself.
 wiseoldbaby
|
I mean, are the Superprep tests even mixed in with the course material?
 Steve Stein
PowerScore Staff
  • PowerScore Staff
|
Hi,

The questions from the SuperPrep tests are not mixed in with the course materials, so that shouldn't be an issue.

I hope that's helpful!

~Steve
 wiseoldbaby
|
That helps so much. Thank you.

Get the most out of your LSAT Prep Plus subscription.

Analyze and track your performance with our Testing and Analytics Package.