LSAT and Law School Admissions Forum

Get expert LSAT preparation and law school admissions advice from PowerScore Test Preparation.

General questions relating to the LSAT or LSAT preparation.
 cedtinsi
|
Hey guys,
I was wondering about what method to use for answer transferring from my test booklet to the answer sheet on the LSAT.
I have the PowerScore LSAT Reading Comprehension Bible; and in there, they offer two methods for answer transferring that are not completely satisfactory to me. So, I want to know, can I not just put all answers in my test booklet for all of the first 5 sections and use 5 mins of the last section (writing section) to fill my answer sheet ? I feel that this will be more effective for me. I have never taken an actual LSAT before, so I don't know that I can do that.
Your reply is well appreciated.

Thanks
 Steve Stein
PowerScore Staff
  • PowerScore Staff
|
Hi,

On the actual test they will not let you flip back and forth among the sections; once the time has passed for a given section, you are not allowed to revisit that section.

I hope that's helpful! Please let me know--thanks!

~Steve
 cedtinsi
|
Ooohh, I got it now, Steve. I thought that the test booklet was some blank papers where I could write anything I wanted. Now I understand that the test booklet is actually the booklet that contains the passages & test questions.

Thanks a lot Steve.

I appreciate you taking the time to help me.

Get the most out of your LSAT Prep Plus subscription.

Analyze and track your performance with our Testing and Analytics Package.