LSAT and Law School Admissions Forum

Get expert LSAT preparation and law school admissions advice from PowerScore Test Preparation.

General questions relating to the LSAT or LSAT preparation.
 sdusso
|
I have a quick question about the Powerscore Bibles! I've completed all of the homework and supplemental work for the online powerscore course that I took and June and I am curious if there are many topics not covered in the course that are covered in the bibles. I have all of the bibles and I would like to use them before I take the test in September however I wont have time to go through them all. Other than focusing on aspects that I had trouble with during the course is there anything that you would recommend doing from the three the bibles?
 Nikki Siclunov
PowerScore Staff
  • PowerScore Staff
|
Hi sdusso,

Thanks for your question.

If you have covered all the supplemental topics to our Live Online LSAT course (including Formal logic, for instance), in addition to the regular lessons, then the Bibles will not offer any new topics. That said, the Bibles are incredibly useful in reinforcing what you already know. Some of the drills we put in them (the 2014 LGB edition, especially) are just awesome and unique to the LGB. Also, check out the online content for the LGB: you will find additional drills covering slightly more esoteric concepts, such as Conditional Sequencing rules. Definitely worth your time.

Above all, since you've already completed your homework and all supplemental work, you should focus on test-taking. Nothing beats repeated testing combined with a thorough review of the questions you got wrong.

Good luck!

Get the most out of your LSAT Prep Plus subscription.

Analyze and track your performance with our Testing and Analytics Package.