LSAT and Law School Admissions Forum

Get expert LSAT preparation and law school admissions advice from PowerScore Test Preparation.

General questions relating to the LSAT or LSAT preparation.
 reza718
|
Please provide consultation on implementing the self study package into the spring 1 full length course in preparation for the June 8th test.

(For student reference, the PowerScore Self Study Package includes the following books: All 3 LSAT Bibles, All 3 Bible Workbooks, and Volume I of the LR, LG, and RC Question Type Training Books (9 books total)).
 Dave Killoran
PowerScore Staff
  • PowerScore Staff
|
Hi Reza,

Thanks for the question!

If I were you and wanted to be as prepared as possible, I would spend the next month studying the three LSAT Bibles. Try to finish them before your course begins (and if you don't have the time, try to finish the one on the section that troubles you the most—LG, LR, or RC). We consistently find that, while not a prerequisite for absorbing the material you'll be taught in class, the Bibles help students hit the ground running much faster. You'll have less trouble completing your homework, and may be able to start taking practice tests sooner rather than later.

With the Workbooks and Training Types, hold off on those for now and use them for practice later on, after you've absorbed the concepts and basics. We try to tailor our advice to each student's strengths and weaknesses, so as you go through the course you'll learn more about how you are performing, and then we can use that info to help set up the optimal plan for you at that point :-D So, please keep in touch with us, and as we learn more about how you are performing, then we'll really be able to target some of those problem areas and eliminate them!

Thanks!

Get the most out of your LSAT Prep Plus subscription.

Analyze and track your performance with our Testing and Analytics Package.