LSAT and Law School Admissions Forum

Get expert LSAT preparation and law school admissions advice from PowerScore Test Preparation.

General questions relating to the LSAT or LSAT preparation.
 MyLife143
|
Hello Everyone,.

I need your helping deciiding what to do here? I was scheduled to take the April 2023 LSAt, but I got in the middle of the day, and I unable to take the April LSAT. My top choice of law schol is Indiana Univeristy Maurer in Bloomington. I've spoke with the admission conculeor regarding June 2023 LSAT and several other schools about June LSAT. I am not sure what's the apporiate action is. I' m not applying for Fall 2024 because I've told my parents I will be admiitted to law school this fall.

Your advice would be greatly appericated.
 Stephanie Oswalt
PowerScore Staff
  • PowerScore Staff
|
MyLife143 wrote: Tue Apr 25, 2023 3:45 pm Hello Everyone,.

I need your helping deciiding what to do here? I was scheduled to take the April 2023 LSAt, but I got in the middle of the day, and I unable to take the April LSAT. My top choice of law schol is Indiana Univeristy Maurer in Bloomington. I've spoke with the admission conculeor regarding June 2023 LSAT and several other schools about June LSAT. I am not sure what's the apporiate action is. I' m not applying for Fall 2024 because I've told my parents I will be admiitted to law school this fall.

Your advice would be greatly appericated.
Hi MyLife,

I'm unfortunately not exactly sure what you're asking here. Law schools won't review your application until you have a score on file. If you don't have an LSAT on file already, then you will want to take the LSAT as soon as you can if you are looking to apply for Fall 2023.

For many schools, June is past the deadline for Fall 2023 admissions. However, there are some schools that do still accept it — so your best bet here is to reach out to individual admissions departments and see what they say.

Thanks

Get the most out of your LSAT Prep Plus subscription.

Analyze and track your performance with our Testing and Analytics Package.