LSAT and Law School Admissions Forum

Get expert LSAT preparation and law school admissions advice from PowerScore Test Preparation.

General questions relating to LSAT Reading Comprehension.
 Oz29xr8
|
Hi, I want to ask some questions about the VIEWSTAMP Method. Is there a way for me to use this method a lot more faster to save time? I've been using this method and its been very helpful and useful in helping me understand the passages I read. However, I want to get faster at using it so what improvements do I need to do? Do I use the VIEWSTAMP Method as I read the passage or after I finish reading and the passage? As I use this method how much detail should I put in to them? I feel like I'm taking too long and to do that part. Is it also ok to look back into passage even when I use this method? When I do Reading Comprehension problem sets, I read and diagram the paragraphs. I look for and highlight the Mainpoint of the passage, highlight each paragraph's conclusion, underline any examples and important supporting details. Then I use the VIEWSTAMP Method to organize everything I highlighted, underlined, and read. Afterwards I proceed to answer the questions. If I need to make any changes, please let me know. Thank you.

Get the most out of your LSAT Prep Plus subscription.

Analyze and track your performance with our Testing and Analytics Package.