LSAT and Law School Admissions Forum

Get expert LSAT preparation and law school admissions advice from PowerScore Test Preparation.

General questions relating to the LSAT or LSAT preparation.
 Luna
|
Hello!

I just started using the forum.I am in the online Powerscore Test Prep. I thought is was a fantastic class! One of the best prep classes I have ever taken!

Recently, I have taken the October LSAT, but did not perform well enough to meet even the average scores for my school list.

Unfortunately, I did not perform as well as I thought I had and my score was not canceled.

I still want to improve to take the LSAT in December because I KNOW I can do a million times better than I did on the October LSAT.

I thought about taking some tutoring possibly to help with finding my strengths and weaknesses. What do you think?

I really don't want to wait to apply for the following year. This is my last chance to do well on this test so I want to do anything and everything to make that happen.

Also, could I still apply to the schools on my school list? Although I bombed my first LSAT, I know I will do better on the December without a doubt considering how much higher my practice scores were. It is really a timing issue because as I look back at the test, I can see now that I may have felt the need to rush through the test.

Any thoughts on what is the best thing to do from here?

Thank youuuu Powerscore!
 David Boyle
PowerScore Staff
  • PowerScore Staff
|
Luna wrote:Hello!

I just started using the forum.I am in the online Powerscore Test Prep. I thought is was a fantastic class! One of the best prep classes I have ever taken!

Recently, I have taken the October LSAT, but did not perform well enough to meet even the average scores for my school list.

Unfortunately, I did not perform as well as I thought I had and my score was not canceled.

I still want to improve to take the LSAT in December because I KNOW I can do a million times better than I did on the October LSAT.

I thought about taking some tutoring possibly to help with finding my strengths and weaknesses. What do you think?

I really don't want to wait to apply for the following year. This is my last chance to do well on this test so I want to do anything and everything to make that happen.

Also, could I still apply to the schools on my school list? Although I bombed my first LSAT, I know I will do better on the December without a doubt considering how much higher my practice scores were. It is really a timing issue because as I look back at the test, I can see now that I may have felt the need to rush through the test.

Any thoughts on what is the best thing to do from here?

Thank youuuu Powerscore!
Hello luna,

Glad you liked the online class!
I think PowerScore will almost always be happy to recommend tutoring, so it's sort of up to you. Of course, individualized attention can be helpful for many people.
As for your question, "could I still apply to the schools on my school list", I'm not sure what you mean, exactly. If you were to clarify, that could help.

Hope that helps,
David

Get the most out of your LSAT Prep Plus subscription.

Analyze and track your performance with our Testing and Analytics Package.