LSAT and Law School Admissions Forum

Get expert LSAT preparation and law school admissions advice from PowerScore Test Preparation.

General questions relating to the LSAT or LSAT preparation.
 Franchiny
|
Hi I'm interested in taking the full length LSAT prep-course for this summer 2014 with PowerScore. I have scored 136 in practice test. I would like to know if that's an average score for someone how hasn't study for the LSAT? Also, if I want to start studying for the LSAT and to have some kind of knowledge before I take the prep-course, what do you suggest?
 Adam Brinker
PowerScore Staff
  • PowerScore Staff
|
Hi Franchiny,

Thank you for your message.

As you may know, the LSAT is a notoriously difficult test--so you are not alone with your first practice test score leaving some room for improvement. Luckily, we can help! We will have all of the summer 2014 LSAT prep course schedules available by the end of this year.

Meanwhile, if you plan to take a course but wish to begin your preparation ahead of time, I suggest that you purchase the Logic Games Bible, Logical Reasoning Bible, and/or Reading Comprehension Bible: http://powerscore.com/lsat/publications/

Please note: The Full-Length course provides complete preparation from start to finish, therefore it is not required that you to do a significant amount of preparation before the course--but the LSAT Bibles will give you a head-start on using PowerScore techniques and strategies.

I hope this helps. Thanks!

Get the most out of your LSAT Prep Plus subscription.

Analyze and track your performance with our Testing and Analytics Package.