LSAT and Law School Admissions Forum

Get expert LSAT preparation and law school admissions advice from PowerScore Test Preparation.

General questions relating to the LSAT or LSAT preparation.
 Pteichreb
|
--------
Last edited by Pteichreb on Sun Feb 18, 2018 4:15 am, edited 1 time in total.
 Dave Killoran
PowerScore Staff
  • PowerScore Staff
|
Hi Patrick,

Thanks for the message! First, let me congratulate you on your practice score increases—that's really great to hear :-D

Locking in a stable level of scoring can be tough, but since you've made a first pass through all of the material, you actually have an advantage in that it's not new to you, and you can now focus on really learning everything and becoming rock-solid with the techniques and strategies. For starters, I'm going to link you to some posts on various study notes relevant to your situation:

How breaks from the LSAT can increase your score

Retaking the LSAT when you've seen all of the practice questions already

How LSAT practice works and how to overdrive your LG studying

How to practice with LSAT Logic Games

The good thing here is that you already know where you want to start—LG and RC—and that makes your life a bit easier. I'd take a week or two off, then dive back into the materials with a general overview while at the same time noting the specific areas that bothered you. Then circle back and start really focusing in on those problem areas. the general overview will remind you of a few things you likely forgot, and then you can start eliminating specific issues one by one. Keep comprehensive notes on everything you do, especially the types of question you miss. That will help show your progress, and allow you to better identify your weaknesses.

Please let me now if this helps or if you have any other questions. Thanks!

Get the most out of your LSAT Prep Plus subscription.

Analyze and track your performance with our Testing and Analytics Package.